Peel It Off
Shorter days and more time spent out of the sun make this season perfect for a SkinMedica® peel. Benefits include:
- Even skin tone and texture
- Lighter scars, sun, and age spots
- Reduced fine lines
- Softer, smoother skin
Microneedling with PRP Facial
This treatment works in 2 ways: First, plasma is drawn and reused in the facial to stimulate cell renewal and rejuvenation. Then, microneedling creates small channels in the skin which allow the plasma to penetrate deeper into the skin. The results include stimulated production of collagen, more even tone, and gorgeous, glowing skin.
The Fraxel laser is another way to balance skin pigmentation and texture, reduce fine lines, and create a healthy glow.
Are you considering a plastic surgery treatment but aren’t quite sure when the “right time” is? The cooler weather and slow-paced lifestyle of fall and winter make an ideal season for surgery. Here’s why:
- Cool weather means more time spent indoors to rest, relax, and heal – just what you’ll need after your treatment.
- Winter clothing helps to cover surgical dressings and prevent sun damage to scars. With soft, cozy sweaters and added coverage, scars will have time to heal and diminish more quickly.
- Results will be revealed before spring. You may even have more gym time before beach season than expected.
- If you have young children, undergoing this procedure while they’re in school during the day will give you the extra peace and quiet to help you recover without distractions.
Take a look through our photo gallery for some of the transformations my patients have experienced, right here in La Jolla.
Did you miss Dr. Chaffoo’s segment on Fox5 San Diego this week? Don’t worry! You can still catch his discussion on male plastic surgery, or the “Daddy Do-Over” on YouTube. Check out the La Jolla Skin Channel for Dr. Chaffoo’s latest news segments and more from the practice.