Injectables & Fillers
Innovations in cosmetic skin treatments are rapidly changing how we address various types of skin damage, aging, and loss of volume. Injectable treatments and soft tissue fillers have created a new class of injectable cosmetic therapies that create a noticeable, lasting improvement for patients who aren't yet ready for surgery. Injectable BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers, including JUVÉDERM®, are top treatments at La Jolla Skin with San Diego-area women and men who wish to discreetly correct mild to moderate facial aging.
Request Your Complimentary Consultation
To find out whether injectables are right for you, visit La Jolla Skin. You can schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Susan M. Stuart by calling (858) 997-0096, or you can request a complimentary consultation online. Your facial features will look young and healthy again, and no one will ever be able to tell you've had treatment.
Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Susan Stuart specializes in cosmetic skin treatments and procedures.
Your Treatment Options
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Thanks to its effectiveness at temporarily relaxing the muscles that cause some wrinkles, FDA-approved BOTOX has established itself as one of the most sought-after non-surgical aesthetic treatments in the country. Learn how you can reduce the appearance of your crow's feet and frown lines with BOTOX.
- BOTOX for Hyperhidrosis: In addition to its cosmetic indications, BOTOX may also be used to safely reduce excessive sweating caused by a medical condition called hyperhidrosis.
- Dermal Fillers: Dr. Stuart's selection of injectable dermal fillers can fill in wrinkles and add volume from beneath the skin, adding soft, youthful-looking plumpness. Today's fillers can also be used to fill in depressed areas such as the cheeks and temples.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: Using hyaluronic acid, FDA-approved JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC adds volume to cheeks that have lost their plumpness due to the aging process. VOLUMA can create a rounder, more youthful-looking profile and also add a discreetly lifted appearance that can improve the whole face.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Using an ingredient called poly-L-lactic acid, the filler Sculptra Aesthetic creates gradual, cumulative results as it encourages your skin to produce more of its own collagen. The result? A long-term boost in the elasticity and resilience of your skin.
- Fat Transfer: Imagine reducing fat in an area of the body where it's unwanted and transferring it to your face to create a more youthful appearance. Too good to be true? No, thanks to the fat transfer technique used by Dr. Chaffoo and Dr. Stuart. Fat cells harvested using a minor liposuction procedure can be used to restore facial volume as a longer-lasting alternative to synthetic fillers.
- KYBELLA™: Nicknamed the "double chin shot," KYBELLA is the only injectable treatment approved by the FDA to reduce submental fat — the neck fat that causes people to have a double chin. Most patients see their desired results after 2 to 4 treatments.
- Sclerotherapy for Veins: This straightforward, comfortable treatment option greatly reduces the appearance of spider veins on the legs.