We look forward to your first visit to La Jolla Plastic Surgery & Dermatology™ for plastic surgery or cosmetic dermatology treatments. Dr. Richard Chaffoo, Dr. Susan Stuart, and their dedicated team strive to provide a first-class experience to every man and woman who visits them, whether from San Diego County or somewhere around the globe.
This section of our website is designed to help get you started. Please feel free to contact us by email or phone if you need anything more.To find out about all the ways we can help you look and feel fantastic, request a cosmetic consultation online or call (858) 304-7139 for an appointment.Jump To Patient Forms Consultation
- Your First Visit: Whether you are interested in cosmetic surgery or hair restoration, your initial consultation with Dr. Chaffoo is a time to learn about your options, establish expectations, ask questions, and get excited about the improvements possible.
- Fees and Financing: Once you’ve decided to move forward toward attaining the enhanced look you envision for yourself, you are ready to put the financial pieces into place. Learn about our fees and financing options.
- Preparing for Surgery: You have an important role in the success of your surgery. Learn about what you need to do and not do to optimize your safety and results.
- Post-Operative Care: Our care doesn’t end when your surgery is complete; we have highly trained staff members who will support you and help you have a safe, successful outcome and a full, speedy recovery.
- San Diego Area Information: If you are traveling from out of the area to see Dr. Chaffoo for your plastic surgery procedure, you’ve come to the right place. San Diego and the surrounding area have much to offer our patients and their family support members, from beautiful beaches and a world-renowned zoo to plenty of dining and entertainment options.
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
To enhance your check-in process, you can download, print, and complete the following forms at home and bring them to your first office visit.
- Patient Information Form
- Health History
- Cosmetic Questionnaire
- Patient Questionnaire
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices