Men and women fly to San Diego from around the world to have La Jolla Plastic Surgery & Dermatology specialist Dr. Richard Chaffoo perform cosmetic surgery. Dr. Chaffoo is a triple board-certified plastic surgeon, and La Jolla Plastic Surgery & Dermatology is known as the practice to choose for excellent results in rhinoplasty, hair restoration, and body contouring procedures.
What’s more, our practice features board-certified dermatologist Dr. Susan Stuart, a cosmetic specialist who can enhance your look with an innovative approach. If you live out of town and want to benefit from our team’s experience and skill, our dedicated concierge would be delighted to assist as you plan your journey to beautiful La Jolla. Learn more about our practice and about how we can help coordinate your visit to La Jolla Plastic Surgery & Dermatology by requesting a cosmetic consultation online or calling (858) 304-7090.
Our Concierge Services
Our goal for patients traveling from outside the area to La Jolla Plastic Surgery & Dermatology is to help make your visit enjoyable and relaxing. Our staff is prepared to assist you in arranging hotel accommodations that include special rates for certain hotels, booking transportation between your hotel and our surgery center, and providing aftercare services when needed.
La Jolla Plastic Surgery & Dermatology is located on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital and is within minutes of several luxury hotels. Those include:
If you want to book your transportation, here are some options:
A World Class City
There are few places in the world that combine the beauty, recreational options, and cultural choices that San Diego offers. From the relaxing beaches of La Jolla Shores to the museums and performing arts of Balboa Park, the San Diego area has something for everyone. Many of our patients and their loved ones take the opportunity to explore the region when they schedule a procedure at our practice. Here are some of the most popular options enjoyed by visitors:
- Torrey Pines Golf Course: The world-famous links features breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and a challenging round of golf.
- Del Mar Thoroughbred Club: Where the surf meets the turf. The Del Mar Racetrack is an exciting and fun way to spend an afternoon.
- Sea World San Diego: Enjoy the shows at this unique theme park.
- Birch Aquarium: Located at the world-renowned Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego, the Birch Aquarium includes dozens of exhibits showcasing the amazing variety of Pacific marine life.
- Balboa Park: A one-of-a-kind experience that offers visitors an array of choices. Simply enjoy the gardens, visit some of the specialty museums, or make plans to attend the symphony or a live performance.
- The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch: The unique flower fields offer a breathtaking and relaxing respite for visitors who want to soak in the beauty of their surroundings.