Medical tourism is a great way to pursue your cosmetic goals while enjoying a vacation to a beautiful and entertaining city. That’s why many patients from throughout the U.S. and beyond schedule plastic surgery in San Diego with renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Chaffoo.
Dr. Chaffoo is one of only a few plastic surgeons in San Diego — and the nation — to be triple board certified, with certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology, and American Board of Facial and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery. His skills are as impressive as his credentials. If you’re considering plastic surgery and are open to traveling to find excellent care, request a complimentary consultation online, or call our office at (858) 304-7139 to make special arrangements to speak with Dr. Chaffoo.
America’s Most Beautiful City
San Diego features gorgeous beaches and a mild climate, with nearby mountains providing a scenic backdrop. The nightlife of the city’s historic Gaslamp District offers several dining and entertainment options. There are plenty of attractions to choose from during the day.
- San Diego Zoo2920 Zoo DriveSan Diego, CA 92101(619) 231-1515 View website
- Belmont Park 3146 Mission Blvd.San Diego, CA 92109(858) 228-9283 View website
- Balboa Park 1549 El PradoSan Diego, CA 92101(619) 239-0512 View website
- The Gondola Company4000 Loews Coronado Bay RoadCoronado, CA 92118(619) 429-6317 View website
- SeaWorld San Diego500 SeaWorld DriveSan Diego, CA 92109(619) 226-3901 View website
- Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa1775 East Mission Bay DriveSan Diego, CA 92109(619) 276-4010 View hotel website
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter401 K StreetSan Diego, CA 92101(619) 231-4040 View hotel website
- Crowne Plaza2270 Hotel Circle NorthSan Diego, CA 92108(619) 297-1101 View hotel website
- DoubleTree by Hilton1646 Front StreetSan Diego, CA 92101(619) 239-6800 View hotel website